Sunday, November 1, 2009

First day in US - yah

Hey everyone
finally got This blog to work. Hooray!!!!
Well I spent 16 hours on board the plane today or yesterday for u. Had the window so had some incredible views but also meant I was busting half the time cause didn't Want to ask people to move :) hehehe silly me.
The food was awesome by the way ;)
I arrived in to LA at 7am on Sunday the 1st nov. Was picked up after I got lost but it all worked out.
Went straight to church. Was really interesting they had like Sunday school first which all people could come too. Parents too. It was like joined assembly. Then after 20 min the kids go to their Sunday school and those adults who won't to go to a small group. One for men and one for women. Then after a bit church starts. Was farely traditional but sermon was awesome except I was feeling so tired it was really 2am for me :) it was also awesome to see so many differnt nationalitites in the service. The church is incredible. They have childcare and community gymnasiam. Amazing

then went out for lunch with people I'm staying with and their friends. Now siting at their home which is nice but NO backyard NO GRASs at all really. It's like a compound lik of stepford wives. So weird but nice. I have a king size bed too amazing
well off for sleep and hopefully be awake to go to church tonight. Bless u each. Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment