Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday in new York

Had awesome Sunday
went to time square salvos in morning. Was totally awesome. One of best church services and worship i've been to ever. Going there on Tuesday night for their awesome dancing and English ministry. Can't wait

Then I slept like no tomorrow. Slowly catching up
was going exploring but slept so long
then I went to combined salvos youth musical

Wore my new leather jacket - ok I know but I like it soooo much

The church was packed with all different nationality was awesome.
The worship was great. They did some in englsih and some in Spanish. Was awesome seeing commissioner and Dhq staff dancing and singing Spanish


They prayed half in English and half in Spanish. Was great

The musical was spoof incredible. Life changing. I was a blubbering mess :)
it was written by young girl here from the army. It was amazing
people were just flooding down the aisle to meet Jesus in the alter call. So cool. Felt like I was hearing William booth preAching. The church is massive old theatre. Was siooooooo awesome. Words can't describe how great jt was
you can watch it at sallytube.org it's so good. Not seeig it in person means u won't get full affect but one day she's hoping to have it all copywrighted so we can bring it to Australia
for those who have seen heavens gates hella flame. This is up there with that. So good
I hang around meetig some people

I was soooooooooo embarrassed when at the start they were welcoming eveyone they introduced me and asked me to stand. In front of like 1000 people. Me in my boots and massive earrigd and Leather Jacket. I got huge jeer was so nice. Everyone is great had chief secretary next to me and we had gorgeous Latino bubby in front we kept playing with. Was great nite all round

Then went wandering the streets to get some things and now gettig ready for bed

More touring the different centres tomorrow. Going to Bronx and HIV programs. Can't wait. Can't wait
then hopefully off to Washington for few days.
Miss u all
keep open to Gods spirit :)
love u all. XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment