Monday, November 2, 2009

First day of seeing awesome programs and ministries

Hey all
well had great night last nite At church. Worship was great. Had Lots Of hillsong. Was great. Really great. Came home and then had tea and relaxed and went to bed.

Had best sleep. Then I woke up too early. Well it was according to my body clock and headed for train station. Wow no one uses public transported. It was so quiet but lovely. The train stations are incredible. They are like something out of a movie. Infact they are in lots of movies.
Then headed in to downtown LA to see salvos work in poorest part of LA. It's is incredible. So much too tell but I'm seriously starting to fall asleep

I will blog more in morning. So much on tomorrow. Meeting with lady regarding human trafficking and HIV. Can't wAit. May do bit of sightseeing too

God is so good. He reallly is

I encourage you to find more of God in your life each day. He is there doing little miracles just watch. He is doing them.
Till the morning when I blog again
i encourage you to leave me a comment too :)
bless you xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment